2017, G & V Music Summer Course
- Program Description
Children will lean to read and write music or will advance their music reading and writing, music appreciation and play piano, Keyboard, autoharp, xylophone, recorder and different percussion instruments while developing their rhythmic sense, coordination, listening skills, singing voice and creativity- all in a fun, exciting program. The program is supported by technology specially designed for children to explore and learn different aspect of music education.
Children will be guided to reinforce what they learned in class at home using computer programs.
You can register by calling (323) 255-1397 or by email email@example.com.
Class Size: Limited to 9 children
- Session 1: June 21- July 1, 2010 Monday-Thursday
- Session 2: July 5-July 15, 2010 Monday-Thursday
- Session 3: July 19 – July 29, 2010 Monday-Thursday
- Session 4: August 2 – August 12, 2010 Monday-Thursday
- Session 5: August16-August 26, 2010 Monday-Thursday
III. Schedule and Fee
- For 3 Years Olds 9:30-10:15 A.M. Tuition: $115.00
- For 4 Years Olds 10:20- 11:05 A.M. Tuition: $140.00
- For 5 Years Olds 1:30-2:30 P.M. Tuition: $210.00
- For 6-8 years Olds 3:00-4:00 P.M. Tuition: $215.00
- For 9-12 Years Olds 4:15-5:15 P.M. Tuition: $225.00
- For 13-16Years Olds 5:30-6:30 P.M. Tuition: $230.00
You may pay the tuition in Cash or check
All supplies and books are included.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM HERE.